Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Work Experience :)

DAY FOUR
Today my main priority as serving the public. Most of the other jobs had been done the days previous. I was mostly working between making Christmas gift sets and working on the til. I found working on the til very interesting as it was a new skill to hold and i love interacting with new people. In the evening as always I entered the new stock into the computer and priced the items. I used my initiative by fixing any products that needed to be fixed or arranged. I also arranged the medical products onto shelves in the back so they were easy to access by the pharmacist.
Unfortunately not seeing much of the medicine side of the pharmacy however at least the retail is some experience that may be handy in the future.
Karen :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment