Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Work Experience :)

DAY THREE
Today I was definitely ready for anything that was thrown at me. I learned to be more confident when dealing with the public and taking initiative and decided to put both of these important skills into action. I did this by Chit chatting with the customers , making sure the were being looked after and knew where the item they wanted was and treated them with manners while serving them on the til. When I had finished my jobs and there was nothing else to do i took my own initiative and took up a cloth and window cleaner and cleaned the mirrors and window displays where necessary. I also left whatever job I was doing to serve customers because i learnt that " the customer is always the most important person". I also participated in:
  • Making Christmas gift sets
  • Stock taking
  • Pricing products
  • Watching and participating in entering stock into the computer
  • running Arin's that needed to be ran.
Progress is slowly but surely becoming obvious.
Karen :) x

2 comments: