Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Work Experience :)

DAY ONE
 As expected day one was the most stressful day. I was very nervous before beginning and felt awkward to my new place of work as I was not only unsure of my surroundings but the people in it also. Soon enough i began to feel more settled and comfortable as I realised that all of the staff members were very helpful and informative. On the first day of my work experience in Conroy's pharmacy I was given different tasks to complete these included:
  • Cleaning shelves
  • Organising shelves with the products
  • Organising stock in the underneath compartments
  • Re - stocking counters where necessary
  • pricing products with the pricing gun
  • Stock control for Vichy
  • Watched how my colleagues interacted with the customers
At the end of the day I was tired but reassured that the week ahead would be an enjoyable one.
Karen :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment