Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Work Experience :)

DAY FIVE ( FINAL DAY)
this day went the fastest out of them all. I served on the til in the morning and to my delight a new task arrived at mid-day. A huge order had arrived from Newbridge Silverware. First we had to organise all the same stock into piles together, then we checked the products of the invoice when we had them, then scanned them into the system on the computer, priced and put in the drawers. Our system was foolproof! However the large order still took a long time to finish so that kept me  busy until the end of the day. Overall i thoroughly enjoyed my work experience , Wish I could have seen more about medicine but i suppose advice I would give to other girls is unless you want mostly retail go to a Hospital:)
Karen :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment