Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Work Experience :)

Work Experience begins next week for our first insight into the real working world. I have an interest in medicine and Science so I have considered this as a future career for myself. As a result of this i have chosen to go to a pharmacy. I am going to use public transport to reach my destination and get lunch in the area near me as I am trying to be as independent as possible.  However my idea of what working in this area will be like and what the actual reality of what it is could be two very different things! that is the idea of doing our work experience. This is one of the parts or Transition Year that i have been looking forward to the most. I think that this can only have a good outcome because if i like it i know that i would enjoy it as a future career however if i don't at least i can rule it out of what I want.
Karen :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment