Thursday, October 21, 2010

Colour me beautiful :)

On Friday the 15th of October two image consultants from "Colour me beautiful" came in to talk to us. The talk was about clothes, fashionand colour analysis. The women started off by telling our class that there are six different groups that peple are allocated to depending on their skin tone, Eye colour and hair colour. the groups are called: warm, soft, light, deep, cool and clear. I was told that I am a soft. This means that i have light brown hair and green eyes and my skin complection also matches. Other people who would be included in the soft group would be people with dirty blonde or mousy coloured hair with green , Blue or brown eyes but they must be dark colours. Your skin tone in this category would be slightly tanned to sallow. Colours that suit me are beige, brown, green, nude, coral (all of these colours must be worn in a soft shade, hence the name of the group.)

          During the talk we also participated in a style personality test. In this test you answer questions about the fasion stykles that appeal to your personality and whether you find your appearance to be important or you wouldn't put a lot of emphasis on it. My result was a romantic style personality. This means that i like lace, Frills, bows and girly styles. In this particular category we are said to enjoy getting ready and going out and take a long time to get ready. That definitely describes me so it looks like the women know what they are talking about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment